Examine the 2022 prospects for leading Canadian natural gas producers in the context of GHG emissions performance, debt position, M&A activity and the latest corporate guidance.
This new case study reviews 11 significant Canadian operators. Data and analysis includes:
- The extent of reductions to Scope 1+2 GHG emissions intensities
- Major M&A activity that is re-shaping operations
- Total debt and maturation timings, available cash and credit
- Estimates for production and capital spending for 2022 in relation to last year
The case study data includes these companies:
- Advantage Energy Ltd.
- ARC Resources Ltd.
- Birchcliff Energy Inc.
- Crew Energy Inc.
- Kelt Exploration Ltd.
- NuVista Energy Ltd.
- Paramount Resources Ltd.
- Peyto Exploration & Development Corp.
- Pipestone Energy Corp.
- Spartan Delta Corp.
- Tourmaline Oil Corp.
Please complete the form on this page to receive your copy of this case study.