Download FREE the Top 10 North American Oil Portfolios Transformed by Acquisitions in 2020 based on year-end oil reserves data – an Excel report created by our analysts
The data compares volumes of oil, NGL and oilsands reserves added through acquisitions to start of year totals, and ranks each company on the resultant % increases in oil reserves.
This Excel analysis was generated from Evaluate Energy's proprietary financial and operating database of oil and gas companies.
Key database benefits:
- Access the latest financial and operating performance metrics, including regulatory reserves filings.
- Analyse entire peer groups on a normalised basis.
- Track the transition of capital to lower-carbon portfolios.
- Assess who’s expanding, consolidating or restructuring, including farm-ins.
- Benchmark operating costs by resource type and region.
- Dissect deal metrics for presentations, competitor analysis and updated workflows.
- Create customized reports using multiple financial and operating metrics.
- Feed cloud-based data into your models, or export to Excel.
These benefits and more are available via an Evaluate Energy membership.
Provide your details on this page and receive a FREE full Excel data download of the oil producers most transformed by M&A activity in 2020.
Contact us now to schedule a free, no obligation demonstration of the Evaluate Energy database, and to discuss well-priced package options.