Download free the Top 10 Countries for Wind Power Sector Deals since Jan. 1, 2020, an Excel report by our M&A analysts
This Excel analysis (updated up to and including Feb. 15, 2021) was created using the Evaluate Energy M&A database. Key benefits of the database are:
- Save time and increase knowledge with instant access to the latest M&A deal data on global Oil & Gas and Renewable Energy companies.
- Gain vital insight as companies transition to lower-carbon portfolios. Dissect deal metrics for corporate presentations, competitor analysis and updated workflows.
- Analyze every published upstream oil & gas deal PLUS all power sector, wind, solar, hydro and biomass transactions.
- Assess who’s expanding, consolidating or restructuring, including farm-ins. Populate forecasting tools and compare acquisition metrics.
- Create customized reports using multiple financial and operating metrics. Feed cloud-based data directly into your models, or export straight to Excel.
- Save days of Google research by creating customized reports.
- Filter this data for vital operational insights, and save thousands of dollars on external consultants and broker reports.
These benefits and more are available all year round via an Evaluate Energy membership.
Provide your details on this page and receive a FREE full Excel data download of the Top Countries for Wind Power Sector deals since Jan. 1, 2020.
Contact us now to schedule a free, no obligation demonstration of the Evaluate Energy database, or to discuss well-priced package options.